MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2 apocalypse offers the taste of what it may happen in the Minecraft in the post apocalyptic world after the world had been razed to ashes after the catastrophe. This is one of some special options that can be found in the resource packs and since not many packs will focus on the post apocalyptic themes, others that focus on this theme do not do justice to it. This pack offers a major overhaul on the Minecraft and it will continue to be faithful to original art style of the game of x16 that players have come to like most.
Before the MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack was called FallenEarth Resource pack but its development has to be stopped because of many copyright issues and afterwards it was canceled. Ultimate apocalypse was then developed instead. This pack has many similarities to FallenEarth pack but it comes also with the improvement that ensures a more immersive experience in general. The textures of this pack are detailed and such textures had been paired with dark or bleak color schemes that ensure that everything feels even more immersive.
Ultimate resource pack uses 16×16 textures and it is great news for everyone who wants to run the Minecraft on the low-end PC because it will be able to run the pack without having to worry on the major problems that are related to the frame rate. The pack will come with the custom font with a major GUI overhaul and it is the best pack with the best features at the market right now. You have to update to the last Minecraft so that you can install it properly. You need to open the Minecraft, on its start menu, click at the resource pack option menu and then go to the open resource pack so that you can install the zipped file of Ultimate resource pack.
MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack Features
- -Custom English language pack(en_MCUA), for better immersion, look for:
“Minecraft Ultimate Apocalypse (The Wasteland)”, next to
English(UK), in the language selection menu.
- -Added New Wolf and Angry Wolf textures, edited tamed wolf slightly
- -Added New Main Menu panorama shoot
- -Testing new way of animating water, hope to fix small errors in cming updates
- -Made changes to environment textures:
grass.png, foliage.png, and clouds.png
- -Removed unused textures from /blocks directory, and redirected model files to new locations (diamond and iron redirected to /blocks/ores/diamond, and /blocks/ores/iron. Sand texture moved to /blocks/ground/sand)
- -Removed gold and emerald from wip folder
- -Also moved leaf1.png and leaf2.png to main /blocks/ folder
- -Tried fixing emmersion breaking sand tiling issues.
MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack Installation
In this tutorial I will teach you how to download the MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack and install it correctly in your minecraft, if the tutorial seems difficult for you, check out our detailed tutorial with images of How to Install Resource Packs in Minecraft.
- Download the MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher. (Download any of the two to load the texture with HD quality, the Optifine is better for you who needs help with your FPS.)
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the RAR file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- Open your Minecraft and select the Texture in the Resource Packs menu.
- For OptiFine HD Mod:
- After installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .RAR file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
Had problems with this texture or would like to test another texture, check also the Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack, which has been updated to Minecraft 1.15 and will impress you.
Attention: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if the OptiFine is really running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.16
All the download links for the Resource Packs (Texture Packs) posted here are not really created by us, we are only a download portal where users will find it easier to find the correct texture version for their minecraft, we always keep The original download links created by the developer. You can check the links also on the official page of the MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack. We post here only the links that we consider the most recommended for minecraft, if for some reason you want the texture for another version post in the comments below and we will do our best to deliver the link as soon as possible.